ACO Educational Series: Leveraging Specialty Pharmacy in Accountable Care Organizations
Complimentary Webinar - What Does Accountable Care Mean for Specialty Pharmacy?
Co-sponsored by Avalere Health, Armada Healthcare and Specialty Pharmacy Association of America (SPAARx)
Join Avalere Health, Armada Healthcare and SPAARx for a complimentary webinar to discuss the shared areas of focus between accountable care organizations (ACOs)/accountable care models and specialty pharmacy. Our featured experts will give a brief update on the landscape of ACOs and then discuss specific areas such as clinical quality, financial goals, payer network and contract access that specialty pharmacy can help ACOs address.
During this webinar, you will:
- Understand the impetus behind the accountable care and emerging accountable care initiatives
- Hear the latest updates on the ACO landscape
- Learn which ACO focus areas specialty pharmacy can help address
- Leigh Ann Bruhn - Director, Avalere Health
- Kevin Alder - Chief Operating Officer, SPAARx
- SuAnn Stone – Director of Pharmacy Services, Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Gary Freeman – Vice President, Pharmacy Amerinet
- John D. Musil – CEO and Founder, Avella Specialty Pharmacy
- Carrie Morton – Ambulatory Pharmacy Supervisor, Deaconess Hospital
Upcoming ACO Educational Series Events:
- Webinar 2 - Wednesday, Feb. 19, 1 pm-2 pm ET How Can Specialty Pharmacy Competencies Help Achieve ACO Goals?
- Webinar 3 - Wednesday, Mar. 19, 1 pm-2 pm ET Roadmap for Success: Integrating Specialty Pharmacy into the ACO Model
- Armada Specialty Pharmacy Summit - Thursday, May 8: Integrated Perspectives on Leveraging Specialty Pharmacy to Achieve ACO Goals
- Webinar 4 - Wednesday, June 18, 1 pm-2 pm ET Integrated Perspectives on Leveraging Specialty Pharmacy to Achieve ACO Goals