Co-sponsored by Avalere, Armada Health Care and Specialty Pharmacy Association of America (SPAARx)
Join us for the third webinar in the ACO Educational Series as we discuss the strategic and contractual considerations around integrating specialty pharmacies into ACO models.
During this webinar, you will:
- Receive a summary of key points from the first and second ACO webinars.
- Learn how specialty pharmacy services can be integrated into an ACO model.
- Gain an understanding of the key legal and payment considerations.
- Understand the best approach for SPPs to partner with ACOs.
Upcoming ACO Educational Series events:
- Webinar 1 - Wednesday, Jan. 22 – Access the archive
- Webinar 2 - Wednesday, Feb. 19 – Access the archive
- Armada Summit ACO Session, Las Vegas Live Event - Thursday, May 8, 3:15 pm- 4 pm ET
- Webinar 4 - Wednesday, June 18, 1 pm-2 pm ET
Integrated Perspectives on Leveraging Specialty Pharmacy to Achieve ACO Goals (follow-up webinar to Armada Summit ACO session)
Leigh Ann Bruhn – Director, Avalere
Kevin Alder – Chief Operating Officer, SPAARx
Randy Falkenrath – SVP, Specialty Pharmacy Services, CVS Caremark
Carmine DeNardo – President & CEO, ReCept Pharmacy
Gary Freeman –Vice President, Pharmacy, Amerinet
Brett Furchner – Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Acro Pharmaceutical Services