Co-sponsored by Avalere, Armada Health Care and Specialty Pharmacy Association of America (SPAARx)
Join us for the second webinar in the ACO Educational Series as we examine how specialty pharmacy providers (SPPs) can help advance the goals of accountable care models. Panelists will discuss the competencies specialty pharmacy providers offer that are valuable to ACOs.
During this webinar, you will:
- Receive a summary of key points from the first webinar, What Does Accountable Care Mean for Specialty Pharmacy? (Jan. 19)
- Learn the competencies that SPPs can develop and contribute to ACO models.
- Understand the advantages/disadvantages of building specialty pharmacy services programs vs. contracting with an existing provider.
- Hear real-world case studies.
Click here to access the archive for the first webinar, What Does Accountable Care Mean for Specialty Pharmacy? Due to overwhelming demand for the first webinar, we have increased registrant capacity for this webinar.
Upcoming ACO Educational Series events:
- Webinar 3 - Wednesday, Mar. 19, 1 pm-2 pm ET
Roadmap for Success: Integrating Specialty Pharmacy into the ACO Model
- Armada Summit ACO Session (Las Vegas, NV – live event) - Thursday, May 8, 3:15 pm-4 pm ET
Integrated Perspectives on Leveraging Specialty Pharmacy to Achieve ACO Goals
- Webinar 4 - Wednesday, Jun. 18, 1 pm-2 pm ET
Integrated Perspectives on Leveraging Specialty Pharmacy to Achieve ACO Goals (follow-up webinar to Armada Summit ACO session)
Leigh Ann Bruhn – Director, Avalere
Kevin Alder – Chief Operating Officer, SPAARx
Kylanne Green – President & CEO, URAC
John Witkowski – Senior Vice President, CareMed Pharmaceutical Services
Jeremy Schafer – Senior Director, Specialty Pharmacy Solutions, Prime Therapeutics