Join Avalere on July 22 for the third in a three-part series of webinars on “Navigating the New Dynamics of Outcomes Contracting and Risk Sharing Arrangements”. In the third webinar, we will cover:
- Key considerations for designing effective Performance Contracts
- Current therapeutic areas of focus between Payers and Pharma
- Ways to better align data collection and outcomes measurement
- Considerations to address key regulatory and compliance challenges
- Various financial incentive models that can govern these arrangements
Other panelists include Rujul Desai and Kathy Hughes.
For more on the webinar series, including an archive to the first webinar, “Focus on Value: Understanding the Impact of Performance Contracting on Market Dynamics”, click here.