The Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary Measure (MSPB) will soon expand hospitals’ financial accountability for spending both within and beyond their walls. Join our experts and McKnight's Long-Term Care News to discuss this new imperative to coordinate care and how to use MSPB data to secure and strengthen partnerships.
In this webinar, you will learn to:
Understand the calculation and impact of the MSPB in the context of the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program.
- Use that understanding to have better conversations with hospitals and/or PAC providers.
- Identify which hospitals are being penalized under the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing and Readmissions Reduction Programs.
- Compare specific hospitals’ utilization of services in the post-discharge period.
- Prioritize investments to reduce and manage post-acute care readmissions and length of stay.
- Communicate commitment to delivering efficient, high-quality care to shared patients.