Although ACOs are a frequent topic amid the evolving healthcare landscape, very few presentations and publications to date have explored and articulated the role and value that specialty pharmacies can provide within ACO structures.
The series includes complimentary webinars and a session at the 2014 Armada Specialty Pharmacy Summit that features a cross-section of healthcare stakeholders to provide a comprehensive, multifaceted look at this topic: Registration information for each webinar will be provided soon. For questions, please contact Aisha Russell at email@example.com.
- Webinar 1 - Wednesday, Jan. 22, 1 p.m. ET: What Does Accountable Care Mean for Specialty Pharmacy?
- Webinar 2 - Wednesday, Feb. 19, 1 p.m. ET: How Can Specialty Pharmacy Competencies Help Achieve ACO Goals?
- Webinar 3 – Wednesday, March 19, 1 p.m. ET: Roadmap for Success - Integrating Specialty Pharmacy into the ACO Model.
- Armada Summit Session – Thursday, May 8: Integrated Perspectives on Leveraging Specialty Pharmacy to Achieve ACO Goals.
- Webinar 4 – Wednesday, June 18, 1 p.m. ET: Integrated Perspectives on Maximizing the Role of Specialty Pharmacy to Achieve ACO Goals.