The Avalere Center for Payment & Delivery Innovation is a leading voice in helping organizations succeed in a value-based healthcare environment. Quoted regularly in trade press and national media, here’s a sample of what Josh Seidman, head of The Center, has shared:
- When CMS opened up data on reimbursement for 880,000 Medicare providers last May, the deluge of analysis coming in 140-character increments was breathtaking. Read on from Health Affairs.
- Little debate exists that the U.S. healthcare system needs to transition from turnstile medicine to value-based care. The biggest challenges relate to how we get there. Read on from The Health Care Blog.
- Last summer, when health policy wonks inside and outside the Beltway were placing bets on when the new proposed rule for the Medicare Shared Savings Program would be released, we shared our take in Morning Consult. Read on.
- Hear an interview with Josh Seidman as he shares his take on the role of meaningful use and electronic health records to improve patient care. Listen in.
- Standing at the intersection of payment reform and the power of consumer data, what’s next for the role of reforms and data in powering clinical insight? Read on from The Health Care Blog.
For more information, contact Josh Seidman at JSeidman@avalere.com.