Avalere Health is a strategic advisory company whose core purpose is to create innovative solutions to complex healthcare problems. Based in Washington, DC, the firm delivers actionable insights, business intelligence tools, and custom analytics for leaders in healthcare business and policy. Avalere’s experts span 230 staff drawn from Fortune 500 healthcare companies, the federal government (e.g., CMS, OMB, CBO, and the Congress), top consultancies, and nonprofits. The firm offers deep substance on the full range of healthcare business issues affecting the Fortune 500 healthcare companies. As an Inovalon company (Nasdaq: INOV), Avalere’s focus on strategy is supported by outstanding data analytics that generate unique insights and meaningful business improvement. Through events, publications, and interactive programs, Avalere insights are accessible to a broad range of customers. For more information, visit avalere.com, or follow us on Twitter @avalerehealth.
Avalere Health is seeking a high-energy and detail-oriented Associate/Senior Associate to join our Marketing team. We are seeking a full-time position. The position will be directed by and report to the Content Manager. The candidate will be responsible for successfully executing against the firm’s vibrant marketing plan across all sectors of our customer base including health plans, providers, and life sciences companies. The ideal team member should be able to both think about the broader business goals, leverage multiple marketing and communications channels to generate customer interest, meticulously manage logistics to ensure things run smoothly and effectively, and be metrics focused.
- Marketing Execution: Demonstrate strong project management and execute marketing campaigns across various distribution channels including conferences, email blasts, webinars, and podcasts
- Conference Coordination: Identify and manage sponsored conferences for speaking and sales opportunities; create campaigns; work closely with sales to promote and track campaigns to determine annual ROI
- Technical Support: Use marketing automation software to send email blasts and webex to schedule and conduct webinars
- Results Tracking: Accurately report on marketing campaign effectiveness; interpret channel-specific metrics and communicate them to various stakeholders
Skills, Experience, and Other Job-Related Requirements
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to use marketing technology systems; marketing automation software, Webex, content management platform
- Ability to understand complicated subject matter
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills; metric driven
- Strong professional presence, business maturity, verbal and presentation skills
- Exemplary interpersonal skills that translate into positive relationships with colleagues
- Positive, articulate, high-energy person who can generate enthusiasm
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted through the Careers section of our website. Please submit copies of the following application materials:
- Cover letter
- Writing sample
Candidates may be required to complete an interview exercise or assessment as part of the final-round interview process for this role.