SummaryAvalere’s experts will be presenting several posters at AcademyHealth’s Annual Research Meeting in San Diego.
See the latest research from Avalere, available on Monday, June 9.
- “Gaps and Opportunities for Quality Measurement in the Management of Hepatitis C in the U.S.: Avenues for Improved Value in Chronic Healthcare”
Caryn Just, Kristyne McGuinn, Kristi Mitchell, Grant Picarillo
- “Identifying Patients at Risk for Potentially Preventable 30-Day Readmission”
Michelle Bruno, Sarah Donovan, Nikita Jeswani, Debbie Lucas
- “Understanding the Research Focus of Federally Funded CER in the U.S.”
Jenny Gaffney, Nikita Jeswani, Christine Liow
- “High Priority Areas for Measuring the Quality of Care in Elderly Patients Who Are Malnourished in the Hospital Setting”
Krutika Amin, Dayo Jagun, Kristyne McGuinn, Kristi Mitchell
- “Creation of a National Quality Improvement Network and Registry in Primary Care: A Diabetes Pilot to Assess Factors Linked to Successful Recruitment and Engagement”
Jodi Segal, Anne Marie Smith, Simone Karp, Bernard Rosof, Kristi Mitchell
- “Addressing Sustainability and Informatics Challenges for Clinical Data Registries: A Qualitative Study
Christopher P. Boone