SummaryData-Driven Research Presented at Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP), ISPOR Annual Meeting and Key Spring Conferences Powered by Inovalon’s MORE2 Registry® Dataset
Inovalon (Nasdaq: INOV), a leading provider of cloud-based platforms empowering data-driven healthcare, today announced new research to be presented across all major healthcare coverage populations powered by its large-scale, real-world Medical Outcomes Research for Effectiveness and Economics Registry (MORE2 Registry®).
Inovalon’s MORE2 Registry®, one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive healthcare datasets, will be featured in research presented at the AMCP Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting, the American Thoracic Society (ATS) International Conference, the American College of Cardiology’s 70th Annual Scientific Session, the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) Annual Meeting, Digestive Disease Week 2021, and the AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting.
“The research that is being presented at these conferences showcases the capabilities and depth of the MORE2 Registry®,” said John E. Linnehan, practice director of Health Economics & Advanced Analytics in Inovalon’s Life Sciences & Advisory Services business. “The MORE2 Registry® provides an unparalleled view of the healthcare marketplace, giving all healthcare stakeholders practical solutions to understand, influence, and thrive in today’s environment.”
Inovalon’s MORE2 Registry® dataset is one of the nation’s largest primary source, longitudinally matched datasets containing real-world medical, pharmacy, laboratory, demographic, and clinical data on more than 332 million unique patients and 61 billion medical events across Medicare fee-for-service, Medicare Part D, Medicare Advantage, managed Medicaid, and commercially insured populations. Ongoing analysis of the MORE2 Registry® dataset powers highly valuable insights into important healthcare issues; machine learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence algorithm development and training for Modules of the Inovalon ONE® Platform; and the real-time decision support, care, quality, outcomes and economic improvements of healthcare empowered through Inovalon’s solutions.
This research, spanning multiple high-impact healthcare industry challenges, was conducted by Avalere Health, an Inovalon company specializing in data-driven healthcare research and strategic advisory services, in partnership with its clients.
Research to be Presented
AMCP Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting, April 13–14, 2021
- Mortality, Healthcare Burden and Costs of Clostridioides Difficile Infections and Recurrences in the Medicare Population
- Relationship of COPD Exacerbation Burden on Subsequent Healthcare Costs in a Medicare FFS Claims Analysis
- Direct Healthcare Resource Utilization and Cost in Managed Care Members with Non-Dialysis Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease, With and Without Severe Anemia
- Real-World Healthcare Utilization, Costs, and Overall Survival Among Patients with Intermediate- to High-Risk Myelofibrosis in the United States: Ruxolitinib Exposed vs. Unexposed
ATS International Conference, May 14–19, 2021
- Does Baseline Exacerbation History in COPD Predict Future Exacerbation Frequency? Real-World Insights from Multiple US Insurers
- Pneumonia Burden and Exacerbations: A Large Real-World Evaluation of Events and Risks Among COPD Patients in the US
American College of Cardiology’s 70th Annual Scientific Session, May 15–17, 2021
- Part D Out-of-Pocket Payments in Medicare Beneficiaries with Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction
Virtual ISPOR 2021, May 15–17, 2021
- Healthcare Utilization, Cost, and Quality Among High-Need, High-Cost Medicare Beneficiaries in Medicare Fee-for-Service vs. Medicare Advantage
- Incident Costs of Dialysis Initiation Among Medicare Beneficiaries with Advanced Chronic Kidney Disease
- Characteristics, Cost, and Healthcare Resource Use in a Population of Medicare Fee-for-Service Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Who also Experience Pneumonia
Digestive Disease Week 2021, May 21–23, 2021
- A Real-World Comparison of Mortality, Healthcare Resource Utilization, and Cost Among Medicare Beneficiaries with Clostridioides Difficile Infection With and Without Sepsis
AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting, June 14–17, 2021
- Healthcare Utilization, Cost, and Quality Among High-Need Medicare Beneficiaries in Medicare Fee-for-Service vs. Medicare Advantage
Inovalon is a leading provider of cloud-based platforms empowering data-driven healthcare. Through the Inovalon ONE® Platform, Inovalon brings to the marketplace a national-scale capability to interconnect with the healthcare ecosystem, aggregate and analyze data in real time, and empower the application of resulting insights to drive meaningful impact at the point of care. Leveraging its platform, unparalleled proprietary datasets, and industry-leading subject matter expertise, Inovalon enables better care, efficiency, and financial performance across the healthcare ecosystem. From health plans and provider organizations, to pharmaceutical, medical device, and diagnostics companies, Inovalon’s unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of “Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action®.” Supporting thousands of clients, including all 25 of the top 25 US health plans, 22 of the top 25 global pharma companies, 19 of the top 25 US healthcare provider systems, and many of the leading pharmacy organizations, device manufacturers, and other healthcare industry constituents, Inovalon’s technology platforms and analytics are informed by data pertaining to more than one million physicians, 574,000 clinical facilities, 332 million Americans, and nearly 61 billion medical events. For more information, visit www.inovalon.com.
produces measurable results. Let's work together.