SummaryUncover how shifting dynamics around pharmaceutical research and development will influence and shape paths forward in drug development.
Update: We apologize, but this webinar has been postponed. We are working on rescheduling and will update this post when a new date has been determined. All registrations will automatically be transferred to the new date. Thank you for your understanding.
Alongside other market forces and the recent pandemic, drug price negotiation and Part D redesign as established by the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) will affect how pharmaceutical manufacturers and their partners pursue drug development in the coming years. All channel participants should understand the implications of forthcoming changes to make important strategic investments and operational preparations.
In this webinar, panelists will discuss the types of changes that may be expected and discuss ways in which pharmaceutical stakeholders might approach near- and medium-term strategic planning, from go/no-go decisions through product launch. Topics covered will include:
- Core IRA provisions and implementation timelines
- Pharmaceutical research and development budgets, truncated ROI with IRA
- Early product development and pipeline decision-making dynamics
- Valuable roles for contract research organizations (CROs), contract manufacturing organizations, and pharma services partners
- Evolution of decentralized trials; the role of digitalizing patient consent, patient monitoring, electronic patient reported outcomes, and patient perspectives
- IRA’s influence on real-world data utilization for optimal evidence generation and value-based pricing
Our panel of experts will combine policy, industry, and investor perspectives to offer an in-depth, up-to-date view on what lies ahead for the pharmaceutical industry.