SummaryWith the rise in state-based and regional comparative effectiveness research (CER), local CER programs like the New England Comparative Effectiveness Review Public Advisory Council (CEPAC) have become increasingly influential in payer decision making.
Sarah Jane Reed and Sarah Emond from the Institute for Clinical and Economic Review (ICER), the organization that manages CEPAC, join Avalere Health for a one-hour discussion about CEPAC’s structure, processes, conduct, and opportunities for stakeholder engagement.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
- CEPAC’s structure, processes, conduct, and engagement opportunities
- The process for prioritization and conduct of CEPAC and ICER
- Upcoming research topics that are in the pipeline, and the process behind choosing these research topics (i.e., rationale behind wide variety in research topics)
- How stakeholders can meaningfully engage in the commenting process
- CEPAC’s influence on payer decision-making (from CEPAC and ICER’s perspective)
produces measurable results. Let's work together.