SummaryAvalere hosts a series of webinars on “Navigating the New Dynamics of Outcomes Contracting and Risk Sharing Arrangements”. While traditional rebating and discounting terms have been a staple of industry contract negotiations, a new strategic focus is emerging on additional modes through which overall value can be measured for the wave of high-cost drugs now coming to shore.
In this three part series on performance contracting and risk sharing arrangements, Avalere experts and industry leaders explore the:
- Focus on developing new models to improve negotiating dynamics to cover the cost of high-cost drugs
- Short falls of relying solely on traditional contracting approaches in this age of accelerated innovation for new therapies and the adoption of new tools in digital health, population health, and outcomes reporting
- First generation approaches to outcomes contracting that have informed the strategic conversations and development of new platforms taking place today
- Core competencies required to drive best in class solutions and negotiate competitive terms
- Way performance-based arrangements tie into the overall shift from volume to value in the healthcare marketplace
The first webinar in the series covers:
- Critical factors and recent marketplace events driving the need for performance contracting
- Fundamentals of first generation outcomes arrangements that have been developed over the last 10 years in both the US and EU 5
- Priority setting for 2015 and 2016 to best position your organization to leverage performance contracting opportunities
Other panelists include Rujul Desai.
produces measurable results. Let's work together.