SummaryIn the coming months, Avalere experts will be presenting new data and research at major conferences, featuring insights derived from Inovalon’s Medical Outcomes Research for Effectiveness and Economics Registry (MORE2 Registry®).
This dataset contains medical, pharmacy, and laboratory data on more than 264 million unique patients and 42 billion medical events comprised from more than 964,000 physicians across Medicare fee-for-service, Medicare Part D, Medicare Advantage, managed Medicaid, and commercially insured markets.
Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting
- Comparison of Healthcare Utilization Among Managed Medicaid Individuals Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis Treated with Emergent vs. Established Disease Modifying Therapy in the US
Avalere Authors: Christie Teigland, Allison Petrilla, Alexis Parente, Bryce Sutton
- The Impact of Abuse Deterrent Formulation Opioid Utilization on Healthcare Resource Use Among Managed Medicaid Patients
Avalere Authors: Barton Jones, Teresa Green
International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) International Meeting
- How Should Data on Social Determinants of Health be Best Used to Improve Health Outcomes and Reduce Disparities?
Avalere Authors: Christie Teigland, Karl Kilgore
- A Budget Impact Analysis of Cenobamate for the Treatment of Refractory Partial Epilepsy
Avalere Authors: Kathy Hughes, Brian Leinwand
- Comparing Utilization, Cost and Quality in Dual Eligible Medicare Advantage and Fee-For-Service Medicare Beneficiaries
Avalere Authors: Christie Teigland, Zulkarnain Pulungan, Bryce Sutton
- Differences Between Enrollees of Individual Versus Small Group Off-Exchange Health Plans Under the Affordable Care Act
Avalere Authors: Christie Teigland, Alexis Parente
- Risk Adjusting Medicare Advantage Plan Performance Measures for Social Determinants of Health: Are Dual Eligibility and Disability Status Enough?
Avalere Authors: Christie Teigland, Karl Kilgore, Sudeepti Pahuja
- Leveraging Data-Driven Insights to Support Development of Targeted Supplemental Benefits Under Newly Expanded Flexibilities in Medicare Advantage to Improve Outcomes in High-Cost, High-Need Beneficiaries
Avalere Authors: Christie Teigland, Zulkarnain Pulungan
- Predicting Falls in Elderly Patients Using Claims Data: A Time-Aware Deep Learning Approach
Avalere Authors: Christie Teigland, Karl Kilgore, Matthew McClellan
- Healthcare Resource Utilization & Expenditures among Medicare Beneficiaries Newly Diagnosed with Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma (PTCL): A Retrospective Claims Analysis
Avalere Authors: Allison Petrilla, Anne Shah
To learn more about Avalere’s data capabilities, connect with us.
produces measurable results. Let's work together.