SummaryJoin Avalere’s panel of market access and policy experts to learn about the shifting insurance coverage landscape and how these trends impact manufacturers, payers, policymakers, and providers.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and associated economic downturn, millions of Americans have lost employer-sponsored insurance and have either enrolled in publicly subsidized coverage or become uninsured. Healthcare stakeholders will need to adapt to these changes and consider site-of-care policies and reimbursement, evolution of benefit structure, patient and provider access and support programs, and cost-sharing implications.
- Coverage shift causes and trends
- Care delivery impacts (physicians and health plan coverage of services)
- New variables for consumer plan choices
- Payer responses and policy change
- Patient access and support
- Ancillary support strategies
- Potential congressional action affecting coverage
produces measurable results. Let's work together.