SummaryAvalere experts will discuss new data analytics and health economics and outcomes research approaches for evaluating key value-based topics in healthcare, including novel curative therapy affordability and access, alternative payment models, and the increasingly important role of real-world evidence in healthcare decision-making.
The rise of novel curative therapy development has led to critical advanced treatment options for patients with hard-to-treat diseases, while also forcing a paradigm shift in defining value and enabling access and affordability. The growth of alternative payment models has the potential to expand access to these treatments. Now more than ever, real-world evidence and new data analytics and health economics approaches are vital to inform strategies for product access and payment in the evolving healthcare landscape, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic and going forward.
Key topics will include:
- Health economics approaches to defining value of novel therapies and other interventions
- Novel therapy affordability and access considerations
- Value-based alternative payment models
- Real-world evidence in healthcare decision-making
- COVID-19 impacts today and going forward
produces measurable results. Let's work together.